Latest Central Government Employees News
The General Secretaries of
Affiliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: Ex-gratia payment to the families of Railway employees who caught Covid-19 infection in the course of performing duties, hospitalized and unfortunately passed away – reg.
Ref: NFIR’s letter No. NFIR/Covid-19/ 2020-I dated 0110712020 addressed to Hon’ble Finance Minister, copy endorsed to Hon’ble MR, Cabinet Secretary, CRB & GSs of affiliated Unions.
The above subject was taken up by NFIR at various levels i.e. Central Government and as well at the level of Railway Minister and in this connection, affiliates attention is invited to NFIR’s letter dated 01/07/2020. cited under reference.
Affiliates may please take note that the case for considering ex-gratia payment to the families of Covid-19 victims (Railway employees who got infected in the course of performing duties and unfortunately passed away) is being processed by the Railway Ministry. I have also spoken to the Financial Commissioner” (Railways) today and requested for positive action for providing relief to the families. Further development, if any, on this will be conveyed to the affiliates.
It is hoped that the above position may be apprised to the staff at field level.
Related to Your Search:
- Plasma treatment for COVID-19 affected Railwaymen – Need for creation of Plasma Donors Bank exclusively for Railwaymen
- Observance of Protest Week from 12th to 16th December 2016 by NFIR’s affiliates
- Pay fixation in 7th CPC Pay Matrix level in the case of employees who are in 6th CPC -1S Pay Band (Rs. 4440-7440) + GP 1300
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus at revised calculation of Rs. 7000 – NFIR writes to Railway Minister
- Incidents of violent attacks on Railway employees in the course of performing their duties
- Denial of payment of Breakdown Allowance to the staff working in GP 2000/Level 3 of 7th CPC
- PNM meetings at the level of Railway Board – reg
- NFIR TO PROTEST OVER REPORTED REDUCTION IN NUMBER OF DAYS IN PRODUCTIVITY LINKED BONUS
- Salary and Travelling Allowance to retired Railway Staff re-engaged in Railways