ENTITLEMENT OF LEAVE FOR REGULAR POSTAL EMPLOYEES
Those who were recruited and appointed as regular postal employee in various cadres like Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant or Postman or MTS they are entitled for leave from the date of joining in the post as detailed below.
Earned Leave : 15 days for 6 completed months of service
Half Pay Leave : 10 days for 6 completed months of service
Casual Leave : 8 days for calendar year
Restricted Holidays : 2 days for calendar year
As detailed above, therefore the Government servant can avail per year with full pay & allowances
EL : 30 days
CL/MC: 10 days
CL : 8 days
RH : 2 days
Total : 50 days.
EL and Half pay leave can be accumulated in the individual leave account without limit barring EL will 300+15 days. Hence the GS can avail as and when they need leave limited to maximum 180 days in a single spell. While on retirement from service Cash equivalent to leave salary will be paid for the balance of EL at their credit subject to maximum of 300 days.
Source : http://indianjobguru.in/
Related to Your Search:
- What is the most extreme time of leave granted to a Central Government Employee?
- FAQ on General entitlement of leave – Dopt
- Clarification on encashment of earned leave in connection with Leave Travel Concession- Payment of difference regarding
- RULE 39 CCS LEAVE RULES 1972 – LEAVE ENCASHMENT FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
- Single Central Government Male Employees to get Child Care Leave – Gazette Notification issued
- 7th CPC – CCS Leave Rules, 1972 Gazette Notification – Child care leave rules
- Leave Entitlement of Casual Labourers with temporary status
- TYPES OF LEAVE ADMISSIBLE: Leave Rules – CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972
- Notification on leave as per 7th CPC’s recommendations – DoPT