Encashment of Leave to be granted to Government Servants on their appointment in Central Public Enterprises
BSNL issued orders to follow the instructions said in the Dopt order published on 24.5.2011 regarding encashment of Leave to be granted to Government Servants on their appointment in Central Public Enterprises (CPSEs) for Government employees working in BSNL on deployment & subsequently get recruited in BSNL…
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
H.C.M. Lane, New Delhi —110001.
CIRCULAR No. 41
Dated the Dec., 2013
Sub: Encashment of Leave to be granted to Government Servants on their appointment in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – for Government employees working in BSNL on deployment & subsequently get recruited in BSNL.
The undersigned is directed to endorse a copy of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training) O.M, No.14028/3/2011- Estt.(L) dated 24th May, 2011 forwarded by Ministry of Communications & IT, Department of Telecommunications, vide F.No.79-04/2013-SU dated 19th Sept.,2013 to all concerned for information and necessary action.
Encl : As above.
( A. Sinha )
Assistant General Manager (Pers-V)
4. All MinistriesDepartments may note for further action accordingly.
5. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- BSNL REVISED IDA RATES FROM 01/07/14
- BSNL: Revised DA @ 85.5% from 01.10.2013 Order issued
- BSNL Orders on CCL : Grant of Child Care Leave to women employees of BSNL
- Payment of IDA at the revised rates for BSNL employees
- Pension Contribution & Leave Salary Contribution of BSNL employees deputed in DoT
- BSNL VRS 2019 – Immediate settlement of pending issues in respect of retired BSNL employees
- BSNL ORDERS : Revised table for fixation of Pay as on 01.01.2007 for the purpose of 50% DA merger to BSNL employees
- Clarification sought by Audit on encashment of sick leave
- Clarification sought by Audit on encashment of sIck leave