No: S.11011/23/23/2009-CGHS D.II/Hospital Cell / Part IX
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Department of Health & FamIly Welfare
Maulana Azad Road, Nirman Bhawan
New Delhi 110 108 dated the 7th August, 2012
Subject: Empanelment of private hospitals under CGHS AHMEDABAD
The undersigned is directed to invite reference to this Ministry’s Office Memorandum of even number dated the 8th December 2011, vide Which continuous empanelment scheme was initiated for empanelment of hospitals and diagnostic centres under CGHS, AHMEDABAD, In response thereof M/s Apollo Hospital International Ltd., Ahmedabad had applied for empanelment.
2. The position has been reviewed and on the basis of records and confirmation received from the Addl.Director, CGHS, Ahmedabad, Apollo Hospital International Ltd., Ahmedabad has been found eligible for empanelment under CGHS. They had signed the Memorandum of Agreement with CGHS and have also furnished the appropriate performance bank guarantee within the prescribed time limit. The hospital is therefore now taken as included in the list of approved hospitals for treating CGHS beneficiaries in Ahmedabad. The hospital will treat CGHS beneficiaries and charge at the revised rates with effect from the date of issue of this Office Memorandum.
3. This Office Memorandum and the rates applicable under CGHS for hospitals and diagnostic centres can be downloaded from the website of CGHS, http://msotransparent.nicinícghsnew/index asp
[V.P.Singh] Deputy Secretary to Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS Orders – Continuation of empanelment of private hospitals under CGHS in Ahmedabad
- CGHS Orders : Empanelment of private hospitals (including denial clinics and eye centres) and diagnostic centres under CGHS DELHI & NCR
- Friday, October 05, 2012 Empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres under CGHS RANCHI
- New updated list of Private Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in New Delhi and NCR – CGHS Orders April 2013
- CGHS Orders – New list of Private Hospitals & Diagnostic Centres under Continuous Empanelment Scheme of CGHS, Ahmedabad
- Continuation of empanelment of private hospitals, diagnostic laboratories and imaging centres under CGHS and revalidation of CGHS package rates – regarding
- Initiation of ‘Continuous Empanelment Scheme’ for private hospitals, diagnostic centres, exclusive eye centres and dental clinics under CGHS.
- CGHS Orders : Revival of ‘Continuous Empanelment Scheme’, for private hospitals and diagnostic centres under CGHS
- Refusal to Admit CGHS Beneficiaries by Private Hospitals