Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
15-March-2013 13:05 IST
CGHS Empanelled Hospitals
Some private hospitals in Delhi NCR are no longer on the list of CGHS empanelled private hospitals. The details are as under:
1.The following hospitals have opted not to renew their empanelment with CGHS after completion of two years of empanelment. Accordingly they have been removed from CGHS panel w.e.f. 13.02.2013:
(i) Escort’s Heart Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi
(ii)Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
2. Empanelment of following two hospitals has been suspended:
(i) Max Devki Devi Heart & Vascular Institute, New Delhi (w.e.f. 13.02.2013) as the hospital stopped credit facility to eligible CGHS beneficiaries;
(ii) Bapu Nature Cure Hospital, New Delhi (w.e.f.12.09.2013) on account of deficiency in services.
In addition, the following hospitals in Delhi NCR have been removed w.e.f. 18.12.2012 from the CGHS panel for non-compliance of the terms and conditions of their empanelment with CGHS.
(i) Garg Multispecialty Dental & Research Centre, Ghaziabad
(ii) Jain Hospital, Jagriti enclave, New Delhi
(iii) Kalra Hospital, New Delhi
(iv) Orthonova Hospital, New Delhi
CGHS beneficiaries already admitted and undergoing inpatient treatment with prior permission at the time of removal are permitted to complete their treatment at those hospitals.
There is no provision for allowing regular treatment from any private non empanelled hospitals under normal circumstances.
Government has revived continuous empanelment scheme on 14.2.2013 for empanelment of more number of eligible hospitals under CGHS.
The above information was given by the Union Minister for Health & Family Welfare, ShriGhulamNabi Azad in a written reply to a question in the LokSabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- List of Private Hospitals Removed from Empanelled under CGHS
- CGHS Orders 2013 – Suspension of empanelment of ‘Saket City Hospital, New Delhi’ from the list of Hospitals / Centres empanelled under CGHS – reg.
- Treatment from CGHS Empanelled Hospitals
- Simplification of procedure for treatment at private hospitals empanelled under CGHS/CS (MA) Rules,1944
- CGHS Orders – Continuation of empanelment of private hospitals under CGHS in Ahmedabad
- CREDIT TO CGHS BENEFICIARIES IN EMPANELLED PRIVATE HOSPITALS TO CONTINUE
- New updated list of Private Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in New Delhi and NCR – CGHS Orders April 2013
- Friday, October 05, 2012 Empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres under CGHS RANCHI
- Emergency treatment in Central Government Health Scheme CGHS empanelled Hospitals