Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated 18th December, 2012.
Subject : Internship for Undergraduates pursuing five year Integrated course in Law under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme on “Improving Transparency and Accountability in government through effective implementation of Right to Information Act” for the year 2012-13.
The undersigned is directed to say that Department of Personnel & Training is offering short-term internships to Undergraduates pursuing five year integrated course in Law to conduct an analysis of RTI applications in select public authorities. The guidelines issued by this Department in this regard on 15th October, 2012 (copy enclosed) have been circulated to reputed Law Schools and Universities.
2. The internship would be of one month duration starting from 1st January, 2013.
3. Various Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are willing to allow interns sponsored by this Department to analyse a sample of the RTI applications received by them.
4. Law Schools and Universities are requested to nominate the names of those students who are desirous of undertaking internship on RTI applications in Central Ministries / Departments. Nominations for the internship may be sent to the undersigned latest by 26th December, 2012.
(Anuradha S. Chagti)
Related to Your Search:
- Guidelines on Internship for Undergraduates pursuing five year integrated course in Law under the Centrally sponsored Scheme
- Internship Programme on Implementation of Right to information
- Invitation of Applications for the Internship Scheme of the Department of Economic Affairs for the year 2017-18
- DOPT Launched Internship Scheme, 2013 from 1st September
- DoPT – Foreign training undergone by Group ‘A’ officers of various Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India
- Circular regarding last date of receipt of completed applications under DFFT scheme for year 2013-14.
- Securing the Personal information including Aadhar No, in RTI Applications/ Appeals in compliance to Aadhar Act, 2016 and Information Technical Act, 2000
- Dopt introduced new initiatives to boost morale of its employees – Idea Boxes, Employee of the Month etc.,
- Filling up of outstation vacancies in the grade of Section Officers of CSS in the Ministries/ Department – DoPT Orders 2019