Agnipath Scheme 2022
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF SCHOOL EDUCATION AND LITERACY
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO. 219
TO BE ANSWERED ON 18.07.2022
Education Schemes for Agniveers
219. SHRI ABHISHEK BANERJEE.
Will the Minister of Education be pleased to state:
(a) the scope of the education schemes proposed for Agniveers under the Agnipath scheme;
(b) the details of institutions empanelled to provide educational qualifications to Agniveers; and
(c) the details of examinations to be conducted before certification of Agniveers under such schemes’?
MINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
(SMT. ANNPURNA DEVI)
(a) to (c): As per Agnipath scheme, a system would be put in place to give Agniveers who have been enrolled after qualifying class ‘X’, a certificate for 10+2 (equivalent) on completion of their 4 year period.
To support this initiative, the Department of School Education and Literacy, through its autonomous institution, the National Institute of Open Schooling, has initiated a special programme in consultation with the Defence Authorities to enable those Agniveers who are 10th pass to further their education and obtain a 12th pass certificate by developing general and customized courses and relevant assessment.
Related to Your Search:
- Recognition of certificates/qualifications awarded by Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur and Andhra Pradesh Open Schooling Society for the purpose of employment in Central Government Offices
- Steps taken by the Government to boost skill based education under NEP
- Qualifications awarded by various Boards of School Education in India for the purpose of employment in Railways
- Opening of reimbursement of Children education allowance CEA claim for Central Government employees for the academic year 2020-2021
- Eligibility criteria of a school for Reimbursement of Children Education Allowance – Clarification issued by CGDA
- National Mission on Teachers and Training to be Launched to Improve Quality of Teachers and Teaching
- Disabled Children in Regular Schools
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance / Hostel subsidy – Jammu and Kashmir Central Government Employees
- UNCLAIMED AMOUNT(1000.61crores) UNDER VARIOUS POSTAL SAVINGS SCHEMES