Dr Jitendra Singh administers the New India Pledge to DoPT employees
Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh administered the New India Pledge ‘Sankalp se Siddhi‘ to the employees of the Department of Personnel & Training on the occasion of Commemoration of 75th Anniversary of the Quit India Movement, here today. The pledge commits to create a New India that is strong, prosperous and inclusive; an India that will make our freedom fighters proud.
On the occasion, presentations were made by Joint Secretary, DoPT, Shri Devesh Chaturvedi on Strategy for Anti-Corruption: Initiatives taken by the Government of India and OSD, Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Shri Akshay Rout on Swachh Bharat Mission.
Addressing the gathering, Dr. Jitendra Singh said it’s a unique privilege for us all to be part of the 75th Anniversary of the Quit India Movement. He said that the rapid pace of events unfolded from 1942 to 1947, beginning with the Quit India Movement and resulting in India’s Independence five years later. Let us pledge to carry on with the same spirit in the next five years to drive out poverty, corruption, terrorism, communalism, casteism and build a Clean and New India by 2022 when the country will mark its 75th Anniversary of Independence, he added.
Dr. Jitendra Singh said the Government has lived up to its commitments by acting against corruption and creating a work friendly atmosphere. This day marks our rededication to our commitments, he added.
Related to Your Search:
- Railways Observes Vigilance Awareness Week 2012
- Public Servants Take Pledge on Eliminating Gender Biased Sex-Selection and Violence Against Women
- Dr. Jitendra Singh felicitates best performing employees of DoPT
- Observance of Vigilance Awareness Week, 2016
- IRS officers meet Dr Jitendra Singh, seek DoPT intervention
- DOPT trying best to clear backlog of promotions: Dr Jitendra Singh
- Demand to removal of stagnation in services and timely promotions – Central Secretariat Services Forum
- Central Secretariat employees demanded removal of stagnation and timely promotions
- Central Government favours discontinuing interview for appointment to various posts