Do’s & Dont’s for Unit Run Canteens
Unit Run Canteens
- Demand only what customers desire, not what is prompted.
- Report failure in after-sales-service/quality to Depots / Regional offices / HO.
- Nominate a responsible representative or URC meetings
- Report non-availability of vital & essential items to Regional offices / HO.
- Canteen staff to ensure that consumer durables are sold duly checked by the customer.
- Guarantee card to be filled and handed over to customer.
- Get defective items (within the warranty period) replaced free of cost as entitled to the customer.
- Update the Price Catalogue regularly. Submit indents before the 10th of every month.
- Indents should be raised according to what customers need and not just the reception of old demands.
- Ensure that Payments are made to CSD Depots through RTGS.
- Display new items for better appreciation and feedback from customer.
- Report discrepancies like shortages, wrong issues etc., duly enclosing Board Proceedings to the depot within 30 days of collection of Stores.
- Check doubtful packing cases at the time of collection.
- Collect AFD (Category-II) items within the same month in which they are invoiced.
- Return within 60 days (if unsold) new items / substitutes issued without URC’s demand.
- Don’t pamper CSD staff.
- Don’t accept items substituted / forced without your consent. (except newly introduced.)
- Don’t correspond for petty losses.
- Don’t allow leakages of stores to unauthorised sources.
- Don’t send clueless representatives for collection of stores.
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up of vacancies on the Railways
- CSD Canteen: Monetary limits for All Ranks wef from 01 Jun 2015 for Purchase of CSD Stores
- CSD Car Prices in India Updated 2019 – Maruti, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Ford, Mahindra and Tata’s latest prices
- Final Monthly collection figures of GST
- Depending on the weightage fitment formula may range from 2.72 times to 3.72 in 7th Pay Commission
- EPFO must give Priority to timely Settlement of Claims for Provident Fund
- CSD Purchasing Process, Eligibility FAQ – AFD Items Car, Motorcycle, TV, Refrigerator, Washing machine etc
- Revision of time period for permanent closure of telephone connection after disconnection due non payment – regarding
- CSD – CANTEEN STORES DEPARTMENT – Monthly bulletin for the month of July 2020