DoPT: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period upto 30.06.2019
DS adhoc Extension upto 30.06.2019
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
New Delhi -110003.
Dated the 29th November, 2018
Subject-: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period upto 30.06.2019 – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s Order No. 4114/201 I-CS.I(D) dated 31.07.2012 and subsequent several orders for promotion of Under Secretaries of the CSS to the Grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis.
2. With the approval of the competent authority, the tenure of ad-hoc basis appointment of all the Deputy Secretaries is hereby extended beyond 30.06.2018, i.e. from 01.07.20 18 and up to 30.06.2019 or till the posts are filled up on regular basis or till further orders, whichever is earlier, subject to vigilance clearance.
3. This order will be applicable to all such officers who are continuously holding the post of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis as per aforementioned Orders. The continuation of ad-hoc promotion is subject to the conditions mentioned in the orders referred above and also the conditions mentioned below:
i. No disciplinary proceeding has been initiated during the period between last extension and now; and
ii. No penalty has been imposed during the period between last extension and now.
4. In case any of these conditions is attracted in respect of any of the officers, the same may be brought to the notice of this Department immediately for further appropriate action.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 03.06.2014.
- DOPT ORDERS: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 30.7.2013
- Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis Extension of period upto 30.06.2017
- Adhoc: Under Secretaries working on adhoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 31.05.2013
- Under Secretaries appointed on ad-hoc basis – Extension of tenure for another one year beyond 30.06.2016 – reg.
- Promotion of Personal Assistants (PAs) of CSSS to Private Secretaries (PSs) of CSSS on ad-hoc basis
- Promotion of Private Secretaries (PSs) to Principal Private Secretaries (PPSs) of CSSS on ad-hoc basis- calling of option
- Dopt orders 2013 : Ad-hoc appointment carrying on in the grade of Assistant of CSS-regarding.
- Promotion of Under Secretaries of CSS to DS Grade on ad-hoc basis