Dopt Orders on restriction of officiating pay under FR 35
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
31st December, 2014
Subject: Restriction of officiating pay under FR 35 – clarification – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the O.M. of even number dated 8th March, 2010. It is clarified, that the provisions of this O.M. are applicable from the January, 2006, the date from which the revised Pay Scales became applicable.
2. In so far as persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders issue in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Source : www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders – Restriction of officiating pay under FR 35-clarification
- DoPT: Restriction of officiating pay under FR 35 in the context of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
- Stagnation increment(s) in the Pre-revised Pay Scales – Application of first proviso to Rule 10 of CCS(RP) Rules, 2008
- Dopt Orders – General Clarification regarding counting of broken spells of ad-hoc promotion for increment – reg.
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.7.2012.
- DA from July 2012 : Finance Ministry issued Official DA Orders
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2013: Finance Ministry DA Order Jan 2013
- Fixation of pay of State Government Employees on their appointment in Central Government, subsequent to the implementation of CCS(RP) Rules, 2016
- Fixation of pay of State Government Employees on their appointment in Central Government – Dopt order