Dopt Orders – LDCE 2009, 2010, 2011 – Allocation regarding
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel. Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 6th August, 2013
The undersigned is directed to refer to DOPTs OM of even number dated 26th July, 2013 vide which preferences of postings were sought from cadre units in respect of successful candidates of LDCE 2009, 2010 and 2011.
2. Out of 874 qualified candidates for LDCE 2009, 2010 and 2011, 111 are Personal Assistants of CSSS Cadre. It has come to the notice of this Department that many of these officers have already been included in the Select List of Private Secretary for the year 2010 against Seniority Quota and many are likely to be included in the Select List of Private Secretary for the year 2011 against Seniority Quota. There is a likelihood that many of these officers may refuse promotion in the grade of Section Officer.
3. All the Personal Assistants (as per list enclosed as Annexure-I) are therefore requested to furnish their acceptance or otherwise ( as per Anneure-II) to join the post of Section Officer on the basis of LDCE 2009, 2010 and 2011 to Department of Personnel and Training directly on fax numbers 24629413 and 24629414 by 5.30 PM today.
4. In case option is not received in respect of an officer, it may be treated as refusal to join the post of Section Officer on the basis of LDCE 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Source : www.persmin.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Ratio of Promotion in CSS
- Nomination of Steno Grade D/PA(Adhoc) of CSSS as PA of CSSS for SLY 2010 on regular basis under Zoning Scheme for SQ
- Nomination of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ / PA (ad-hoc) of CSSS for appointment to the Grade of Personal Assistants of CSSS for the Select List Year — 2010
- Select List of Section Officer’s Grade for the year 2010 against Examination Quota on the basis of Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Exam -2009, 2010 & 2011 held by the UPSC
- Select List of Section Officers’ Grade for the year 2009 against Examination Quota on the basis of Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2009, 2010 and 2011 held by the Union Public Service Commission
- Dopt Orders – Upper Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 201
- Combined Section Officers’/Stenographers’ (Gr.’B’/Gr.I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2009, 2010 & 2011- allocation of candidates – regarding
- Zone of consideration for inclusion in the Select List of Sr. Secretariat Assistants of CSCS for the Select List 2015 against seniority quota
- Vacant Posts in CSSS