Dopt Orders – Guide on the Right to Information Act, 2005 – updated Version
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: the 28th November, 2013
Subject: Guide on the Right to Information Act, 2005 – updated Version.
Section 26 of the RTI Act requires the Government to compile a guide containing such information, in an easily comprehensible form and manner, as may reasonably be required by a person who wishes to exercise any right specified in the Act. Further, it requires the Government to update the guide at regular intervals.
Accordingly an updated Guide on the Act is hereby published online which would help all the stake-holders viz. information seekers in getting information, public information officers in dealing with the RTI applications, first appellate authorities in taking cogent decisions on appeals and the public authorities in implementing various provisions of the Act in right earnest.
Related to Your Search:
- Guidelines for Public Information Officers/First Appellate Authorities for supply of information and disposal of first appeal respectively
- Personal information under RTI Act
- 2000 central government organisations to accept online RTI applications
- Employment Weekly Updates : Job Highlights from 9th Feb to 15th Feb 2013
- Employment News : Employment News for this week – Job Highlights (16 Jun – 22 Jun 2012)
- Employment News Weekly – Job Highlights 02 Jun – 08 Jun 2012
- Step guide for processing of the proposal for framing/amendment of Recruitment Rules
- Latest DoPT Orders 2020 – Update list of Central Government Cadre Controlling Authorities
- Suo motu disclosure on official tours of Ministers and other officials