Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Room No.361, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi,
Dated the 31st January, 2013
Subject: Nomination of Area Welfare Officers for the calendar years 2013 and 2014 for Delhi / New Delhi.
The undersigned is directed to say that the officers, whose particulars are shown in the enclosed list have been nominated as Area Welfare Officers (AWOs) for the Calendar years 2013 and 2014 for the Areas in Delhi / New Delhi indicated against their names, with the approval of Joint Secretary and Chief Welfare Officer, DOPT.
2. It is further stated that the tenure of the Area Welfare Officers mentioned in the list shall be up to 31-12-2014 or till his/her services are required by the Government or the officer resigns or retires from service, whichever is the earliest . The AWOs will be entitled to avail of the facilities as decided by the Government from time to time. A list of their functions is also enclosed in Annexure-l, along with the list of AWOs.
Related to Your Search:
- Nomination of Area Welfare Officers (AWOs) for the calendar years 2019 and 2020
- Nomination of Area Welfare Officers for the calendar years 2013 and 2014 for Delhi / New Delhi and Outside Delhi
- Nomination of Area Welfare Officers for the calendar years 2015 and 2016- regarding.
- Nomination of Area Welfare Officers for the calendar years 2013 and 2014 regarding
- Swachh Bharat Mission-RWAs
- Election results of Managing Committee of the CGERWA/Sudhar Sabha/Kalyan Samities for the block year 2013-15 forwarding by AWO reg.
- Dopt Orders : Nomination of Area Welfare Officers – Additional charge
- CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES’ WELFARE COORDINATION COMMITTEES
- DoPT: Appointment of officers working in the Ministries/Departments under Central Staffing Scheme(CSS) to non-CSS posts in the Central Vigilance Commission(CVC) on shift basis