DoPT Order: Change of date of holiday on account of Id-u-Zuha (Bakrid) during 2018 for all Central Government administrative offices located at Delhi /New Delhi.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
J CA Section
North Block. New Delhi
Dated the 20th August, 2018
Subject: Change of date of holiday on account of Id-u-Zuha (Bakrid) during 2018 for all Central Government administrative offices located at Delhi /New Delhi.
In supersession of this Ministry’s OM of even number dated 14/08/2018 on the subject cited above and on the basis of the report of Ruiyat Hilal (moon deciding Committee) headed by Shahi Imam, Jama Masjid, Delhi, Syed Ahmed Bukhari intimating that witnesses of sighting of moon have been received from different cities of India, it has been decided that in Delhi Id-ul-Zuha (Bakrid) will be celebrated on 22nd August, 2018 instead of 23.08.20 18 as notified vide this Ministry’s OM No. 12/ 3/2017-JCA2 dated 14.06.2017 for all Central Government Administrative Offices at Delhi /New Delhi
2 . For Offices outside Delhi / New Delhi the Employees Coordination Committees or Head of Offices (where such Committees are not functioning) can decide the date depending upon the decision of the concerned State Government.
3 . The earlier OM issued in this regard vide OM of even number dated 14/08/2018 stands withdrawn.
Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary Government of India
Tel. No. 2309 2338
1. All Ministries/ Departments of Government of India.
2 . UPSC / CVC / C&AG / Supreme Court/High Court/ Lok Sabha Secretariat/ / Rajya Sabha Secretariat / President’s Secretariat/Vice-President’s Secretariat/ PM ‘s Office / Central Administrative Tribunals/ National Commission for Scheduled Castes/National Commission for Scheduled Tribes/ National Commission for Backward Classes
3. All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions/MHA
4 . Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM). 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi.
5. All Staff/Members of the National Council (JCM).
6. All Staff Side Members of the Departmental Council (JCM). Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.
7. Chairmen / Secretaries, Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committees, in the State Capitals.
8 . Deputy Secretary (Coordination). Delhi Govt. Secretariat , I.G. Stadium, I.T. O., New Delhi.
9. Chief Secretary, all the State Governments
Related to Your Search:
- Change of date of holiday on account of Bakrid for all Central Government offices – Dopt Order
- Change of date of holiday on account of Id-u-Zuha (Bakrid) during 2018 for all Central Government administrative offices
- DoPT Order – Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2021
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2016- Birthday of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2015 – Birthday of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar.
- Restricted Holiday List 2019: Occasion of Birthday of Guru Gobind Singh in place of Lohri to be observed on 13/01/2019 – DoPT OM
- Grant of paid holiday to all the Central Government Offices in Delhi
- Change of date of holiday on account of Milad-Un-Nabi or Id-E-Milad during 2016 for all Central Government administrative offices located at Delhi / New Delhi
- DoPT: Grant of Paid holiday on the day of poll – General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Rajasthan, 2018