Dopt order 2013 : Posting of Section Officer and Assistant of CSS to the posts located at Nagpur and Faridabad under the Cadre controlling of M/o Agriculture
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 26th June. 2013
Subject : Posting of Section Officer and Assistant of CSS to the posts located at Faridabad and Nagpur under the Cadre controlling of M/o Agriculture.
The undersigned is directed to refer to D/o Agriculture & Cooperation OM No. 22013/2013-F.I dated 30th May, 2013 vide which they have requested to circulate the vacant posts of Section Officer and Assistant in the Directorate of Marketing & Inspection located at Faridahad & Nagpur and Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine & Storage at Faridabad among all Cadre Units of CSS. As these posts are outstation posts, they are required to be filled up in terms of guidelines laid don in DOP&T‘s OM No. 21/2/2009-CS.I(P) dated 5th October, 2012.
2. The Cadre Units of CSS are, therefore, requested to forward applications along with the personal particulars in the enclosed format in respect of willing Section Officers / Assistants of CSS for being considered to the aforesaid vacancies by 12th July, 2013 positively. Substitutes in places of the selected officers will be provided in due course. While forwarding the request, vigilance status of the officer should also he indicated.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Bio – DATA
Name of post applied for _______________ at O/o Faridabad / Nagpur
|1. Name of officer||–|
|3. Date of Birth|
|4. Present Ministry/Department|
|5. Educational qualification|
|6. Contact number|
|S.No.||Grade||Ministry/Department||Period||Subject dealt (in brief)|
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission recommends that Junior Agriculture Assistant to get higher grade pay
- Continuation of adhoc appointment in the grade of Assistant Section Officer (erstwhile Assistant) of CSS reminder no.2
- DoPT: Filling up of outstation vacancies of CSSS at some outstation offices of some Ministries/Departments
- Posting of officers of Section Office’s Grade and Assistants Grade of Central Secretariat Service to the posts located out side National Capital Region- procedure for
- Outstation cadre vacancies in the Section Officer and Assistant Section Officer grades of CSS
- Encadrement of posts into CSS/CSSS on the strength of Ministry of Commerce & Industry (Department of Commerce) – Dopt Orders
- Rotational Transfer of Section Officers with more than 7 years of service in the same Ministry/Department
- Dopt Orders 2013: Non-relieving of Section Officers covered under RTP – regarding.
- Filling up of outstation vacancies in the grade of Section Officers of CSS in the Ministries/ Department – DoPT Orders 2019