Dopt issued clarification orders on payment of leave encashment amount along with LTC advance
This is the instruction order to Ministry of Defence seeking the clarification regarding the disbursement of LTC encashment advance payment to their service personnel.
Department of Personnel & Training
Estt. (Leave) Section
North Block, New Delhi,
Subject :- Payment of Leave Encashment amount along with LTC advance.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the Ministry of Defence’s OM No.11(2)/2011/D(Civ-II) dated 24.1.2012 and reminder 21st March 2012 on the above mentioned subject and to say that the benefit of leave encashment may be allowed 60 days before the proposed date of outward journey. Ministry of Defence may also please ensure that in future reference seeking a clarification are sent to this department with the approved of an officer of the level of Joint Secretary or above.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- CGDA Orders 2013: Payment of Leave Encashment as LTC advance
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of EL
- Clarification in respect of encashment of Earned Leave to reemployed pensioners – DoPT
- Clarification by Railway Board: Reckoning of 30% pay element for the purpose of payment towards leave encashment upto 10 days to running staff
- Encashment of earned leave alongwith LTC – Clarification issued by Dopt
- Clarification sought by Audit on encashment of sick leave
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Encashment and Accumulation of Earned Leave
- Clarification sought by Audit on encashment of sIck leave
- Whether leave encashment can be sanctioned to a Govt servant on his superannuation while under suspension