DoPT Orders 2019
Filling up the post of Library & Information Officer in Level-11 of CCS(RP) Rules 2016 on Composite Method
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, ‘A’ wing,
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated 26th July, 2019
Subject:- Filling up the post of Library & Information Officer ( General Central Service, Group ‘A’ , Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in Level-11 of CCS(RP) Rules 2016 in the Office of UPSC on Composite Method [ Deputation (including Short Term Contract) plus promotion basis] -reg.
The undersigned is directed to circulate herewith Vacancy Circular No. A.35021/02/2019-Admn-II dated 04.06.2019 (along-with enclosures) from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) proposes to fill up one post of Library & Information Officer (General Central Services, Gr. A Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the Level 11 of CCS (RP) Rules 2016 in the Office of UPSC on deputation (including Short Term Contract) plus promotion basis.
It may be noted that cadre clearance from C.S.I Division will be required in case of Under Secretary and above level officers of CSS applying for deputation.
In case of any further clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Ministries / Departments
(Sanjay Kumar Das Gupta)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- UPSC Vacancy for the post of Level-6, Level-7 and Level 12 – DoPT Orders 2019
- Vacancy for officers in UPSC in Level 7 of the pay Matrix on Promotion / Deputation under Central Government, Deputation / Reemployment (For Armed Forces personnel)
- CHARACTER OF POSTS : Ministerial or Non- Ministerial
- Dopt Orders : Central Information Commission (Assistant Library and Information Officer) Recruitment Rules, 2013
- Framing of the Recruitment Rules for the post of Library and Information Officer (LIO) in the Level 11 in the pay matrix (Pre-revised PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600) in LBSNAA, Mussoorie
- Dopt Orders regarding Amendment of Recruitment Rules/Service Rules
- DoPT: Launching /Introduction of UPSC module in RRFAMS portal
- DoPT – Filling up of one post of Director, Level-13 pre-revised PB-4 deputation basis in Central Hindi Training Institute
- Filling up of one post (01) of Account Officer in Level-10, Rs. 56,100-1,77500/- of the pay matrix on Deputation (including short term contract) basis in Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)