Dearness Relief to pensioners / family pensioners with effect from 01.07.2021 to 28% of the basic pension/family pension
In pursuance of the decision of the Cabinet on 14.07.2021, Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare has issued orders on 22.07.2021 for increasing the Dearness Relief to pensioners and family pensioners of the Central Government (including pensioners/ family pensioners of Armed Forces, All India Services and Railways) with effect from 01.07.2021 to 28% of the basic pension/family pension (including additional pension/family pension), representing an increase of 11% over the existing rate of 17%.
In view of the unprecedented situation which arose due to COVID-19 pandemic, three additional instalments of Dearness Relief to pensioners, which were due from 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021, had been frozen.
Now, the Government has issued orders to increase the Dearness Relief to pensioners/family pensioners with effect from 01.07.2021 to 28% of the basic pension/family pension. The increase subsumes the additional instalments arising on 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021. The rate of Dearness Relief for the period 01.01.2020 to 30.06.2021 shall remain at 17% of basic pension/family pension.
Related to Your Search:
- Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for Central Govt Employees – DA Hike Latest News
- Revised rates of Dearness Relief to Haryana Government pensioners and family pensioners w.e.f. 1st July 2021 PDF
- Revised rates of Dearness Relief to Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners w.e.f. 01.07.2021 – DR Order July 2021
- CPAO – DR Order to Central Government pensioners, family pensioners from the existing rate of 17% to 28% of the basic pension
- Is pending Dearness Allowance be paid to central government employees on July 1? Here you can find the most recent updates
- FAQ on Dearness Relief to Central Civil Pensioners
- 28% Dearness Relief for retired Supreme Court and High Court judges, as well as their family pensioners w.e.f. 01.07.2021
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Tamil Nadu State Government employees and Government pensioners
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners revised from 17% to 28% DR Order Dated 15-July-2021