DISCUSSION FAILED – All Trade union leaders unanimously decided to go ahead with the Strike
Cabinet Minister for Labour Shri Mallikarjun Kharge and Minister of States for Labour Shri Kodikkunnil Suresh held discussion with Central Trade Union leaders on 13.02.2013 on the Charter of Demands.
Discussion failed as Government is not ready to concede the demands.
All Trade union leaders unanimously decided to go ahead with the Strike.
M. Krishnan, Secretary General, NFPE.
Related to Your Search:
- STRIKE IS DEFERRED, BUT THE STRUGGLE SHALL CONTINUE
- PM meets Trade Union Leaders
- Unions refuse to relent on strike call, talks with ministers collapse
- 10 central trade unions stick to plan for 1-day nation-wide strike on September 2
- Out of 12 Central Trade Unions, Seven Unions went on strike – PIB Report
- Next meeting with Trade Unions scheduled on 22-05-2013 due to the impact of Two days strike
- Confederation One Day Strike on 15.11.2018 Postponed
- Government again Appeals to the Bank Employees not to join the Strike on February 20-21, 2013
- Impacts of two days Banks Strike on 20th & 21st Feb, 2013