Directorate of Estates Orders – Issue of Medical/disability certificate for allotment of Government accommodation – inclusion of AIIMS regarding
Government of India
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi,
Dated the 8-8-2013
Dr. D.K. Sharma,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029.
Subject:- Issue of Medical/disability certificate for allotment of Govt. accommodation — inclusion of AIIMS regarding.
I am directed to refer to your letter No.F.16/Treatment/2012-Estt.(H) dated 07.11.2012 on the subject cited above and to say that in view of practical difficulties are being faced by the AIIMS for issue of Medical/Disability certificate for allotment of Govt. accommodation and as requested by the AIIMS for deletion of its name from the proforma of medical/disability certificate, it has been decided to delete name of AIIMS from performa of medical/disability certificate.
Assistant Director of Estates
Source : www.estates.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
- Format to Issue Medical Disability Certificate for allotment of Government Accommodation
- Out of turn allotment of Ground Floor accommodation to applicants with disabilities
- Initiation of eviction proceedings and Cancellation of allotment of general pool residential accommodation (GPRA) in possession of Kendriya Bhandar — regarding
- Directorate of Estates Orders 2013 – Furnishing of Information reg transfer, retirement, voluntary retirement, resignation, long leave, missing and death of Government Officials
- Directorate of Estates Orders: Revision of Guidelines for Allotment of Government Accommodation from General Pool to the Political Parties
- Revised guidelines for allotment of Government accommodation to the Journalists and Press Cameramen – Directorate of Estates Orders
- Allotment of residential accommodation to All India Service Officers of AGMUT Cadre from Tenure Pool
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Revision of guidelines for allotment of accommodation to former President(s), former Vice President(s) and former Prime Minister(s) or in case of death to their spouses.