Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSS officers into the online SPARROW system
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, A-Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan
New Delhi, the 22th December, 2020
Sub: Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSS – reg.
Ref: 1. O.M. F.No.22/5/2017- CS.I(APAR) dated 6.11.2020.
OM No. 5/4/2019 – CS.1 (U), dated 23.5.2019
In order to bring all the physical APARs of CSS officers into the online SPARROW system, it has been decided to digitalize the APARs of CSS officers and migrate them onto SPARROW portal in a phased manner. The APARs of US and above are already available in CS-I Division, whereas the APAR dossiers of SOs and ASOs are maintained in respective cadre units.
2. As a part of the ongoing digitalization activity, this Division vide OM of even number dated 06.11.20 had requested all the cadre units to send the APARs of SOSLs 2011 and 2012 to CS. Division. It has now been decided to take up digitalization of APAR dossiers of Section Officers of Select Lists 2013 and 2014.
3. Hence, all the cadre units are requested to send the APAR dossiers of the SOSLs of 2013 and 2014 WITHIN FIVE WORKING DAYS. OM No. 5/4/2019 – CS.I (U), dated 23.5.2019 may be referred to in this regard.
(P. B. Sahu)
Dy. Secretary to the Govt. of India
All Cadre Units of CSS
Related to Your Search:
- e-HRMS Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSSS officers – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Digitalisation of APARs in respect of CSS officers central government employees – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Introduction of SPARROW for CSS Officers
- Introduction of SPARROW for CSS officers – completion of various tasks
- Online submission of APARs by officers of MoD for the Assessment Year 2019-2020
- DoPT: Introduction of SPARROW for CSCS Officials
- DoPT: Recording of Annual Performance Appraisal Report – APAR for the financial year 2017-18 in respect of CSS and CSSS officers – ALERT
- CGDA – Completion of APARs in “SPARROW”
- DoPT Order: Recording of the Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) for the 2017 – 18 financial year for CSS officers