Development of EPFO APP
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is developing online claims settlement process by receiving application online. The application will be integrated with Unified Mobile App for New-age Governance (UMANG) App to receive the claims online. However, time frame to rollout the same has not been finalized. EPFO has engaged Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Pune as its technical consultant for upgradation of its technology.
Necessary hardware by way of the latest technology for servers, storages & Networking equipments have been installed at three data centers in Delhi, Gurugram & Secunderabad.
This information was given by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State (IC) for Labour and Employment, in written reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- EPFO joins network of Common Services Centers
- Online Facility for Settlement of Claims in EPFO
- EPFO must give Priority to timely Settlement of Claims for Provident Fund
- EPFO takes various steps for speedy settlement of claims
- Death Claims to be Processed within 07 Days and Retirement Claims to be Settled on the Day of Retirement
- EPFO introduces a new facility for its members to link their respective UAN with Aadhaar online
- EPFO says no data leakage from their data centre
- EPFO: Digital Signatures Under Employees Provident Fund Organisation
- Average number of users of IRCTC website per day