Development of a Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS, CSSS and CSCS – Data collection in respect of CSS Officers – reg.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions,
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi,
Dated: 26th December, 2012
Subject: Development of a Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS, CSSS and CSCS – Data collection in respect of CSS Officers – reg.
Ministries/ Departments may kindly refer to this Department’s D.O. letter of even number dated 15.6.2012 followed by eleven reminders, the latest being dated 11.12.2012.
2. Despite repeated reminders, a few Ministries/ Departments have not yet completed the data collection work in respect of CSS Officers under their administrative control. They are once again advised to complete the data collection work urgently so that the web based portal could be launched without any loss of time.
3. As data collection is the combined responsibility of Ministries/ Departments and CSS Officers concerned, responsibility may be fixed on the officers of Administration Division for their failure in completion of the task in a time bound manner and also initiate action against individual CSS officers if any of them is not cooperating in collection of data.
4. Ministries/ Departments are also aware that this Department is in the process of implementing Rotational Transfers in the various grades of CSS. It is therefore, imperative that before the officers concerned are relieved it should be ensured that data in respect of them has been sent to DoPT in the prescribed MS Access format.
5. Ministries/ Departments who have furnished information in respect of all CSS officers under their control may ignore this circular.
JS (Admn.), Ministries/ Departments (as per std. list).
Related to Your Search:
- Data in respect of Direct Recruit Assistants for Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS reg.
- Web Based Cadre Management System-Updation of data of CSS officers/officials in the Grade of SO/ASO
- Launching of Web Based software for CSSS/CSCS Cadre Management
- Launching of Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS
- Rotational Transfer of Under Secretaries with more than five years service in the same Ministry/Department
- Launching of Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS – Requests for cadre clearance and filing of Immovable Property details
- DOPT ORDERS – Launching of Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS
- DoPT: Updation of data in Web-based cadre management System
- Incomplete Data in Web Based Cadre Management System for CSS Officers of Under Secretary