Department of Post has launched a scheme named “My Stamp”. My Stamp is a personalised sheets of postage stamps. The personalization is achieved by printing a thumb nail photograph of the customer, images and logos of institutions, or images of artwork, heritage buildings, famous tourist places, historical cities, wildlife, other animals and birds etc., alongside the selected “My Stamp” sheet. Rs. 300 is charged from customers for one My Stamp sheet contacting 12 stamps. My Stamp can be used as valid postage for domestic mail purposes. A customer can choose from a variety of My Stamp themes available.
This information was given by the Minister of Communication and Information Technology Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Stamps as RTI Fee
- Introduction of postal stamps as RTI fee/cost – seeking comments from public regarding
- Opening of Online Customer Survey by India Post
- Post office closures causes delay in the delivery of international packages – DoP
- Minimum speed of BSNL Landline Broadband will be 2Mbps from 1.9.2015
- Use of Private e-mail by Government Employees
- Revision of method for calculation of Income and Cost of Branch Post Offices (BOs)
- Indian Railways Unique Enquiry Number 139
- New Norms for Credit Cards