Department of Personnel & Training’s “Handbook of Instructions on Foreign Assignments” – reg.
MOST IMMEDIATE/OUT TODAY
No. 12/11/2013-FA (UN)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi, the 18th November, 2013
Subject:- Department of Personnel & Training’s “Handbook of Instructions on Foreign Assignments” – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the above cited subject and to say that instructions relating to foreign assignments have been issued by the Government from time to time. Most of the instructions though available on the website, are spread over various links. An effort has been made to consolidate all the instructions in the form of a ‘Handbook of Instructions on Foreign Assignments’ to facilitate easy access and reference of all concerned. The ‘Handbook of Instructions on Foreign Assignments” has been uploaded on this Department’s website [persmin.nicin] in public domain under the path “OMs & Orders—> Establishment Officer=> Handbook of Instructions on Foreign Assignments”. The same can be perused and downloaded from this Department’s website i.e. “persmin.nic.in” under the path mentioned above.
2. This issues with the approval of the Establishment Officer & Additional
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Handbook for Inquiry Officers and Disciplinary Authorities
- Grant of Cadre clearance and extension of tenure of foreign assignments of officers of the Organized Gp. ‘A’ & Gp. ‘B’ Services of the Government of India with the international organizations
- Finmin issued instructions on processing foreign visits of officers for approval of Screening Committee of Secretaries
- Foreign training program during 2016-17 under the scheme of DFFT
- DoPT: Consolidated Instructions on incentives for sportsperson
- Court orders against Government of India instructions on service matters – consultation with Ministry of Law and Department of Personnel and Training on question of filing appeals
- Deputation/Foreign Service of Officers of CSS – DoPT
- Incentive to Sportsperson – Consolidated instructions by DOPT
- DoPT – Foreign training undergone by Group ‘A’ officers of various Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India