Denial of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for Running Staff – reg.
No. IV/RSAC/Conf./Part IX
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Denial of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for Running Staff – reg.
The extant instructions provide that the Running Staff are entitled for payment of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of pay. It has, however, been represented by our affiliates as well staff that on many Zonal Railways 30% of 7th CPC pay is not being reckoned for the purpose of payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff. When pointed out, the Zonal Railways stated that Board’s clarification is awaited.
In this connection, NFIR desires to state that Leave Salary is not part of Allowances, therefore, 30% of 7th CPC pay needs to be added to the Basic Pay for the purpose of payment oi Leave Salary to the Running Staff. In view of confusion prevailing on certain Zonal Railways, the Railway Board may consider issuing suitable clarification for reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for the purpose of payment of Leave Salary.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to issue clarification instructions as suggested above, duly endorsing copy thereof to the Federation, at the earliest.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of arrears arising out of leave salary consequent to the implementation of the report of 7th CPC for the period from 01/01/2016 and onwards – denial of payment on Zonal Railways
- Clarification by Railway Board: Reckoning of 30% pay element for the purpose of payment towards leave encashment upto 10 days to running staff
- Payment of 7th CPC Leave Salary to the Running Staff – Railway Employees NFIR
- 7th CPC: Payment of leave salary to the running staff after the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Payment of Leave Salary to the Running Staff after implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Non-payment of retirement benefits to the Running Staff retired on or after 01/01/2016
- Merger of Dearness Allowance with the Basic Pay w.e.f. April 1, 2004
- 30% add on pay element to the retiring Loco Inspectors for reckoning pensionary benefits
- Payment of leave salary to Running Staff in 7th CPC