Defence Pay Matrix enhanced from 2.57 to 2.67 for level 12A & 13
“Index of rationalization (IOR) of level 12A & 13 of the Defence Pay Matrix has been enhanced from 2.57 to 2.67 for the entry level Pay…”
Message Regarding 7 CPC
1. “GoI, MoD has extended sanction of Operation Rhino for a further period of 3 months with effect from 15/06/2017 to 14/09/2017 or till the termination of Op Rhino whichever is earlier”. Units may publish Part II orders accordingly.
2. “Govt orders have been received vide SRO No 17(E) dated 06/07/2017 notified in Gazette of India No 14 dated 07/07/2017 and acted upon in Aug 2017. As per the orders, index of rationalization (IOR) of level 12A & 13 of the Defence Pay Matrix has been enhanced from 2.57 to 2.67 for the entry level Pay but the multiplication factor is retained as 2.57. In some cases pay fixed on 01/01/2016 as per revised Pay matrix would be less than that fixed earlier as per SRO 12(E) dated 03/05/2017, leading to recovery in August 2017 pay account. A few examples are cited at Annexure “A”.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix IOR Revision: Example of Increase/Decrease in Basic Pay – MoD message for recovery thereon
- Clarification regarding fixation of pay consequent upon enhancement of IOR from 2.57 to 2.67 in respect of Level 13 of pay matrix corresponding to pre-revised Grade pay of 8700
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-13 Modification – Multiplying Factor 2.67
- 7th CPC Defence Pay Matrix Table in Gazette Notification
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix: Modification of Level-12A and 13 of Defence Pay Matrix
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Teachers and Equivalent Cadres in Universities and Colleges
- Pay Parity between Military and Civilian Personnel
- 7th CPC Resolution for Defence Pay Matrix in respect of Brigadier, Lieutenant Colonel & Colonel
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Anomalies – Pay of officials drawing different Grade Pay (Higher and lower) are fixed at the same stage in revised pay