Deepavali bonus for Tamil Nadu State Government Employees
The Government of Tamil Nadu has announced recently Deepavali bonus worth around Rs.210.48 crore for the employees working in the PSUs. It will benefit to nearly 2,91,975 employees especially Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ category workers and employees working in all profit/ loss making public sector undertakings will be given a bonus of 8.33% and an ex-gratia of 1.67% in order to celebrate the festival across India with much more delightful. According to the press release, the bonus amounting 10% will be disbursed to these employees.
The employee’s effort through their hard work plays an important role in the growth of Indian economy. Due to Covid-19 pandemic in our India and lockdown affected the functioning of all business entities particularly the government agencies and several others. The income also has come down due to non-operation of public transport and factories. During this tough time, the bonus news brings joy and eligible employees will receive Rs. 8400 each. The state government requested all the employees to follow the Covid-19 safety rules and regulations to celebrate Deepavali in a better and special way.
Related to Your Search:
- Tamil Nadu State Government Diwali Bonus: 20% festival bonus for its employees
- Diwali Bonus for Tamil Nadu State Government Employees 2019
- State Public Sector Undertakings : Sanction of Bonus and Ex-gratia to the employees of State Public Sector Undertakings for the year 2015-16 payable during 2016-17 : orders issued
- Tamil Nadu government announces Pongal bonus for its employees, teachers and others
- Tamil nadu government holidays 2015
- No LTC for Tamil Nadu Government Employees and Teachers
- Tamil Nadu Government Declares Public Holiday on Thaipusam Festival (28 January 2021)
- Retirement age of Tamil Nadu government employees increased to 60 years
- Tamil Nadu State Government Public Holidays 2021 – TN Government Order