Date up to which enhanced family pension payable: for 7 years or 67 years of age of deceased retired government servant
Retired government servant
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
NEW DELHI – 110066
Subject: Date up to which enhanced family pension payable.
Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare has clarified vide its ID No.1/1(5) 2018-P&PW (E) 32206 dated-12.04.2018 that family pension at enhanced rates will be payable for 7 years or till the deceased retired government servant would have attained the age of 67 years had he survived, whichever is less, irrespective of type of retirement, date of retirement and age of superannuation applicable in the case of retired Govt. servant. This would equally apply in all Central Civil Govt. Departments/ Offices including Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and Medical Officers.
This issues with the approval of Chief Controller (Pensions).
(Md. Shahid Kamal Ansari)
(Asstt. Controller of Accounts)
Related to Your Search:
- Date up to which enhanced family pension payable: CPAO
- Clarification on date upto which enhanced family pension payable
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendation of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners / family pensioners etc
- Enhanced Family Pension : No Change is being recommended by 7th CPC
- How to apply for granting family pension on the death of Government servant, pensioner, family pensioner
- Senior Citizen Entitlement of Employees
- 7th Pay Commission for Defence Pensioners – Calculation for Havildar (JCOs/ORs)
- Travelling Allowance claim by family of deceased Government Servants timelimt extended
- 7th Pay Commission for Defence Pensioners – Calculation for Naik (JCOs/ORs)