DoPPW Corrigendum Office Order – Who is eligible for Pension?
An error found in a booklet of “Know Your Retirement Benefits” published by the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare about date of applicability for pension.
DoPPW Corrigendum Office Order – Error in Booklet of “Know Your Retirement Benefits” – Who is eligible for Pension?
The DoPPW has published a corrigendum office order on 16.12.2019 to rectify the error about date of applicability for pension.
Also check: Expected DA from January 2020
As per the content of order, the DoPPW had published a booklet entitled “Know Your Retirement Benefits” for general awareness of retiring Government Employees. It is noticed that a printing mistake has crept in on the first page wherein it is printed that “WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR PENSION“.
A Central Government employee who joined in pensionable service prior to 01-04-2014″. Whereas the date mentioned above should have been 01-01-2004.
It is accordingly requested that the words and figures “prior to 01-01-2004” in place of “prior to 01-04-2014” may be substituted in the first sentence at page 1 of the above publication. Similar correction may also be read in the Hindi version published at page 1 of Hindi part of the book.
Central Civil Services Pension Rules
Who is eligible for pension?
A Central Government servant appointed in a pensionable establishment on or before 31.12.2003 and retires from Government service with a qualifying service of 10 years or more is eligible for pension.
What is the amount of minimum and maximum pension after 7th Pay Commission?
The pension shall not be less than Rs. 9000 (excluding the element of additional pension to old pensioners) and shall not be more than 50% of the highest pay in Government i.e Rs. 1,25,000 w.e.f. 01.01.2016.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Concordance Table – Revision of pension pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners
- Retirement Benefits in One Click Download PDF – DEPARTMENT OF PENSION & PENSIONERS WELFARE
- Steps to complete the pension case as prescribed in in CCS Pension Rules, 1972
- Inviting bids for selection of an Agency for print creative work of Advertisement on All India Pension Adalat
- Centre Extends Retirement Benefits to all Central Government Employees
- FAQ on Pension Policy (Central Civil Services)
- 7th CPC – Special benefits in cases of death and disability in service – regulation and payment of Disability Pension/Family pension under Central Civil Service (Extraordinary Pension) Rules
- NPS Employees shall eligible for benefit of Retirement gratuity and Death gratuity as per CCS (Pension) Rule,1972
- CGHS facilities for his second wife – Inclusion of second wife’s name in CGHS pensioner card