DA Orders July 2018 for Postal Employees
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
[Establishment Division I PAP Section]
DakBhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated: 12 September, 2018
1. All Heads of Circles,
2. Director RAKNPA,
3. Deputy Director General (PAF) I CGM (PLI) I CGM (BD),
4. All Heads of Postal Accounts Offices,
5. ADG (Admn.), Postal Directorate,
6. All Heads of PTCs.
Sub : Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees -Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2018.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum No.1/2/2018-E-II (B) dated 07th September, 2018 on the subject cited above for information, guidance and further necessary action.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Encl.: As above.
[S. B. Vyavahre]
Asstt. Director General [ESTT.]
Related to Your Search:
- Department of Posts – Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government Employees
- India Post Circulars: DA to Central Government employees effective from Jan 1, 2019
- Availability of option for fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post and method of fixation of pay from DNI, if opted for, in context of CCS (RP) Rules, 2016
- Travel entitlements of Government Employees for the purpose of LTC post 7th Central Pay Commission
- House Building Advance Rules – DOP
- Rate of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e,f 01.01.2018 to employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale/Grade Pay as per 6th CPC & 5th CPC
- Corporate Office order on Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2014 – Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Indefinite Hunger Satyagraha in front of Circle Post Offices from 07th November, 2018 by National Federation of Postal Employees (NFPE) in support of their demands
- Inspection Questionnaire for Training Institutes viz. Postal Training Centres, RAKNPA & RTCs