CVC Orders – Rotation of officials working in sensitive posts – regarding.
CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION
Satarkta Bhawan, G.P.O. Complex,
Block A, INA, New Delhi 110023
Circular No. 03/09/13
Subject : Rotation of officials working in sensitive posts – regarding.
Central Vigilance Commission and the Department of Personnel and Training have issued instructions for effecting rotational transfers of officials posted on sensitive posts. As per Commission’s instructions issued vide letter Nos. 98.VGL/60 dated 15.4.1999, 02.11.2001 and 004/VGL/90 dated 01.5.2008 and 04.01.2012 (for public sector banks) on this issue, it was prescribed that Ministries/Departments/Organisations and CVOs are to identify the sensitive posts and staff working in these posts and also ensure that they are strictly rotated after every two/three years to avoid developing vested interests.
2. The Commission in the superintendence of vigilance administration over the years has observed that such rotational transfers are not effected in many organisations due to which officials continue to remain the same posts for long periods. Such overstay and continuous posting afford scope for indulging in corrupt activities, developing vested interests etc. which may not be in the interest of the organisation. The Commission would, therefore, emphasis that periodical rotation of officials holding sensitive posts/jobs needs to be ensured. As such, officials should not be retained in the same place/position for long by the Ministries/Departments/PSUs/Banks/Organisations etc.
3. Heads/CVOs of all Departments/Organisations are advised to ensure strict compliance of the Commission’s guidelines and implement the same in letter and spirit. Further, the CVOs should specifically report the action taken indicating the number of officials rotated/transferred in the respective organisations in the Monthly Report of CVOs submitted to the Commission.
(K D Tripathi)
Related to Your Search:
- Rotation of officials working in sensitive posts – CVC latest Order
- Rotation of Officials working in sensitive posts as CVC Circular
- IDENTIFICATION OF SENSITIVE POSTS IN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION
- Dopt orders 2015: Framing a Transfer Policy in all cadres – regarding
- Reassessment of CVO positions in CPSEs and the pay, incentives, allowances etc. related issues
- Seeking information about the actual data of parks/allowances given to the CVOs for the financial year 2013-14 and 2014-15
- Extension of tenure of officers working as CVO in CPSEs and other organizations under Ministries/Departments beyond 5 years and upto 7 years
- Central Government wants its employees with doubtful integrity, efficiency sacked
- DoPT: Appointment of officers working in the Ministries/Departments under Central Staffing Scheme(CSS) to non-CSS posts in the Central Vigilance Commission(CVC) on shift basis