CRPF contributes 1 Day Salary to PM’s Relief Fund for Uttarakhand affected persons
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
02-July-2013 17:48 IST
CRPF Donates One Day Salary to PM’s Relief Fund for Uttarakhand Victims
Shri Pranay Sahay, Director General CRPF presented a cheque of Rs. 18,01,46,637/- (Rupees Eighteen Crore One Lakh Forty Six Thousand Six Hundred Thirty seven only) to Shri Sushilkumar Shinde, Union Home Minister here today.
On this occasion Shri Sahay said that the officers and men of CRPF have donated one day’s salary to the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund. The CRPF deeply commiserates with the victims of the tragedy that has struck Uttarakhand. There has been large scale devastation of property and loss of lives in this disaster. The victims are our own brethren. The CRPF rank and file joins the countrymen in conveying its deepest concern for the victims of the tragedy.
Shri Anil Goswami, Union Home Secretary and senior officers of the Ministry of Home Affairs and CRPF were also present in the function.
Related to Your Search:
- Contribution made towards disaster relief for the affected people of Uttarakhand- 100% deduction u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act – IRSA’s clarificatory communication to all IT heads
- Union Home Minister receives a cheque of Rs. One Crore for CRPF Welfare Fund
- Union Home Minister announced ex-gratia amount of Rs.25 lakh
- Rajnath Singh launched the website ‘Bharat Ke Veer’ to facilitate monetary contribution to the kin of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) jawans
- Financial assistance from the Central Welfare Fund for the employees affected by recent calamity in Uttarakhand.
- One Day Salary for Flood-Affected People of Jammu and Kashmir
- Duty allowance of Home Guards
- Ex-servicemen status to retired personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Risk allowance to Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) personnel deployed in maoist strongholds – Not any proposal under consideration