GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-III, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
CPAO/IT & Tech/Bank Performance/37 Vol-III/2021-22/ E-7109/47
Subject: Revised rates of Dearness Relief to Central Government Pensioners/ Family Pensioners w.e.f.01.07.2021.
Attention is invited to the OM No. 42/07/2021-P&PW (D) dated 22.07.2021 (Copy enclosed) issued by the Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare wherein it is decided that the Dearness Relief admissible to Central Government pensioners/family pensioners shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 17% to 28% of the basic pension / family pension (including additional pension/family pension) with effect from 1% July 2021. Moreover, the rate of Dearness relief shall remain at 17% of basic pension/family pension for the period from 01.01.2020 till 30.06.2021.
All the banks are requested to follow the instructions issued vide OM ibid by the Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare scrupulously and implement the same at the earliest.
This issues with the approval of the Chief Controller (Pension).
Encl:- As above
(Satish Kumar Garg)
Sr. Accounts Officer (IT & Tech)
Related to Your Search:
- DoPPW has issued orders for increasing the Dearness Relief to pensioners
- 28% Dearness Relief for retired Supreme Court and High Court judges, as well as their family pensioners w.e.f. 01.07.2021
- FAQ on Dearness Relief to Central Civil Pensioners
- Revised rates of Dearness Relief to Haryana Government pensioners and family pensioners w.e.f. 1st July 2021 PDF
- Who are not Applicable to Dearness Relief on the pension – CPAO
- Revised rates of Dearness Relief to Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners w.e.f. 01.07.2021 – DR Order July 2021
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners revised from 17% to 28% DR Order Dated 15-July-2021
- Dearness Relief from July, 2014 for Pensioners of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Dearness Relief DR – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners with effect from July 1,2019