Corporatisation of Ordnance Factories – Still the cloud is not clear…
INDWF General Secretary Shri.R.Srinivasan published on its official blog regarding the burning issue of ‘Corporatisation of Ordnance Factories’. He said, that the media is highlighting in the press that M of D proposing to corporatise the Ordnance Factories in ‘The Hindu’ on 18th Jan 2015. Also damaging statements are appearing in the Press against Ordnance Factories. In this respect, all the three recognised Federations submitted a Joint Memorandum to Hon’ble Defence Minister on 30.12.2014 requesting him to call for a meeting to discuss the proposal of M of D about Ordnance Factories. But till date, no intimation has been received from M of D.
Still the cloud is not clear and the M of D is proceeding on its own without consulting or discussing with the stake holder including working class organisations.
The detailed letter is given below for your information…
Related to Your Search:
- All India Defence employees Federation opposes corporatisation of Ordnance Factories
- No Corporatization of Ordnance Factories: Defence Minister Assured BPMS
- DEFENCE EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACT WORKERS COMMENCED ONE MONTH STRIKE AGAINST THE ORDNANCE FACTORIES FROM 20.08.2019
- Defence – Ordnance Factories strike called off
- Grant of meeting to discuss about the Ordnance Factories
- Government Retires 13 Group ‘A’ Officers of Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Iofs)
- Ordnance Factories: Ministry of Defence
- Data Entry Operators in Ordnance & Ordnance equipment Factories
- STRIKE IN ORDNANCE FACTORIES