Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
New Delhi dated 19th December, 2012.
Subject : Promotion of LDC of Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS) on ad-hoc basis – Continuance of Ad-hoc appointments regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 28th June, 2012 whereby cadre units were permitted to continue the ad-hoc appointments in the UD Grade of CSCS up to 31.12.2012 and to say that the continuation of the ad-hoc appointments in the U.D grade made by the cadre units has been reviewed in this Department. Since availability of regular UDCs through normal modes of recruitment prescribed under the CSCS Rules may take some more time, it already have been working as UDC on ad-hoc basis in the UD Grade of CSCS may be extended up to 30th June, 2013 or till regular UDCs become available, whichever is earlier.
2. Other terms and conditions mentioned in this Department’s O.M. No3/6/2004-CS.II dated 28.2.2005 will remain unchanged.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
Related to Your Search:
- Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS (Central Secretariat Clerical Service) on ad-hoc basis- Continual of Ad-hoc appointments regarding
- Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis – continuance of ad hoc appointment regarding
- Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade Of UDCs of CSCS – Dopt Orders
- Dopt Order: Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis
- Dopt Orders on Promotion of LDC as UDC
- Dopt Orders – Continuance of ad-hoc appointments in PA Grade of CSSS – regarding.
- Grant of NFSG to UDCs of CSCS – regarding
- Sanctioned Strength, incumbency, vacancy in the grade of UDCs of CSCS
- Promotion of UDCs of Central Secretariat Clerical Service to the Assistant Grade of Central Secretariat Service on Ad hoc basis.