Contingency Fund of India Rules
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi.
Dated: 6th May, 2022
Subject: Amendment in GFR, 2017 (Rule 67(4) and Appendix 6) in respect of Contingency Fund of India Rules.
The undersigned is directed to state the following amendments to Contingency Fund of India Rules vide Contingency Fund of India (Amendment) Rules, 2021, the contents of Rule 67(4) and Appendix 6 to GFR, 2017 are amended as per Annexure.
2. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
The Contingency Fund of India Rules
Rule 67 (4) The procedure for obtaining an advance from the Contingency Fund and recoupment of the Fund shall be as laid down in the Contingency Fund of India Amendment Rules, 2021 as amended from time to time. For ready reference, rules have been placed at Appendix-6 to this volume.
Related to Your Search:
- Amendment to procedural rule in POSB (CBS) Manual / POSB Manual Volume – DoP
- Amendment to Appendix V of the Indian Railway Establishment Code Vol. I, 1985 Edition (Study Leave Rules)
- Indian Administrative Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017
- Indian Forest Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017
- Indian Police Service (Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017
- OROP Implementation : Clarification Circular No.557 issued by PCDA on 17.3.2016
- Amendment in Rule 11 of All India Services (Conduct) Rules 1968 PDF
- Execution of Bond for availing Study Leave under Rule 9(i) of the AIS (Study Leave) Regulations, 1950
- Discontinuation of execution of bond for direct recruit candidates as provided under Appendix 21 of P&T Manual IV