Construction of Houses and barracks at various establishments of CISF, CRPF and ITBP
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, today has given its approval for construction of 13072 houses and 113 barracks of various types at 68 locations of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) during 12th Five Year Plan (2012-2017). This will be at an estimated cost of Rs.3090.98 crore. The main components include construction of 13072 residential houses (Type-ll, III, IV, V & VI) and 113 barracks (Type- Men Barrack-120, 150,180, 240, 252, 264, 360) at 68 locations of CISF, CRPF and ITBP.
The existing housing satisfaction level in the CISF, CRPF and ITBP is about 12.06 percent, and after the completion of the proposed project, the satisfaction level will reach to 15.13 percent. This project will meet the urgent need to improve the efficiency of the Forces with increasing housing satisfaction level. The improved housing satisfaction level will boost the morale of CAPF, improving the efficiency to deal with law and order, Counter Insurgency (Operation), Anti-Naxal Operations and guarding India’s international border.
Related to Your Search:
- Ex-servicemen status to retired personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Govt reply on CAPF’s demands regarding One Rank One Pension and Ex-Servicemen Status
- Cumulative No of Houses sanctioned under PMAY(U) now more than 65 Lakhs
- VRS (Voluntary Retirement Scheme) in BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, CISF and AR
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations on Retirement Age of CRPF, BSF, ITBP and SSB. Enhancement of Age of Retirement from Existing 57 years to 60 Years of Age
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations on Retirement Age
- Women in CAPF – Central Armed Police Forces – PIB
- Massive recruitment drive launched to fill more than 76,500 vacancies in CAPFs
- Ban in the construction activities Progress of Greater Noida Phase-I Project CGEWHO