Constitution of a Committee for Cadre Restructuring of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel &Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 003.
Dated the 29th December 2014
Subject:- Constitution of a Committee for Cadre Restructuring of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS).
A Committee for the cadre restructuring of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service with the following composition and terms of reference is constituted:
(i) Establishment Officer 85 Special Secretary, Chairman
Department of Personnel& Training
(ii) Joint Secretary (CS), Department of Personnel & Member
(iii) Joint Secretary (Pers.), Department of Expenditure : Member
(iv) Director (CS-II) , Department of Personnel & Training Member Secretary
Terms of Reference:-
(i) To review the structure of CSSS cadre so as to harmonise the functional requirements with the career expectations of its members.
(ii) To assess the magnitude of stagnation in various grades of CSSS and suggest remedial measures – both short term and long term – to reduce promotional blocks and at the same time prevent gaps from building up.
(iii) To suggest measures to enhance the effectiveness of service and capacity building of its members.
(iv) To take into view the suggestions of the stakeholders, viz. participating Ministries, Associations and members of the service for cadre review.
(v) To review the entitlement of stenographic assistance to various category of officers of Government of India.
(vi) To examine any issue as referred to it by the cadre controlling authority of CSSS,
Related to Your Search:
- Constitution of a Committee for Cadre Restructuring of the Central Secretariat Service (CSS).
- Cadre Restructuring of CSSS – Cadre Restructuring Committee submitted its report with recommendations and duties of CSSS personnel
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS)- sanctioned strength of Officers – Dopt orders
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers Service (CSSS) – sanctioned strength of Officers- regarding.
- DOPT ORDERS – Rotational Transfer Policy (RTP) applicable to Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service personnel – Constitution of Committee therefor
- DoPT: 3rd Cadre Review of Central Secretariat Stenographer’s Service (CSSS)
- Posting of Stenographers Grade D of Stenographers Grade C and D Examination, 2016 in the cadre units of CSSS
- Cadre Training Plan for the Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS-reg.
- Recognition of Associations under CCS (Recognition of Service Association) Rules, 1993