Compassionate appointments in Public Sector Banks
Compassionate appointment is available in Public Sector Banks (PSBs) based on the “Scheme for appointment of dependents of deceased employees on compassionate grounds” as last modified in 2007.
The Scheme provides for compassionate appointment in the following cases :-
i) when an employee dies while performing his/her official duty as a result of violence, terrorism, robbery or dacoity; or
ii) when an employee dies within five years of his/her first appointment or before reaching the age of 30 years, whichever is later, leaving a dependent spouse and/or minor children.
The above information was submitted in a written reply to a question in Parliament on 30.8.2013 by the Minister of State for Finance Shri.Namo Narain Meena.
Related to Your Search:
- Important Questions asked on Compassionate Appointment
- Compassionate ground appointments in Public Sector Banks
- Appointment on Compassionate grounds of dependent of medically unfit staff on the Railways
- GDS ON COMPASSIONATE GROUNDS – MERIT POINTS AND PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION – CLARIFICATION REG
- Grant of one time relaxation from the ceiling of 5% for compassionate appointment in Ministry of Defence
- Scheme for compassionate appointment – Relative merit point & revised procedure for selection – Tie breaking formula
- Appointment on compassionate grounds of family member of an ex- Railway servant.
- Dopt Clarification on Definition of a Dependent Family Member – Whether ‘married son’ can be considered for compassionate appointment?
- Maximum age limit for recruitment of Ex-servicemen in the Public Sector Banks/Financial Institutions