Implementation of Govt. Decision on 7th CPC recommendations on Risk Allowance
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Block No. IV, Room No. 409
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
Dated 16th November, 2018
Subject: Implementation of Govt. Decision on 7th CPC recommendations on Risk Allowance– reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Deptt’s O.M. of even no. dt. 07.03.2018 requesting the Ministries/Departments to provide the details regarding number of employees eligible for Risk Allowance and estimated annual expenditure in the prescribed performa thereon.
2. Despite reminders dt. 17.04.2018 and 29.10.2018, till date only 15 Ministries/Departments have responded. All Ministries/Departments who have still not furnished the information are requested to furnish the same in the attached proforma latest by 30.11.2018 failing which it will be presumed that the remaining Ministries/Departments have no information to furnish and that they have no employees in receipt of Risk Allowance. A copy of the reply may also sent on email: sandeep.saxena©nic.in.
End: As above
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of Government Decision on 7th CPC recommendations on Risk Allowance
- Implementation of Government Decision on 7th CPC recommendations on Risk Allowance – Reg
- Inviting comments on the definition of “Operational Staff” which would be eligible for Overtime Allowance
- Dopt Orders on Risk Allowance – Risk Allowance to Central Government employees – clarification reg.
- 7th CPC Implementation Cell Seeks Comments and Views from all Ministries/Departments
- Extension of Risk Allowance till 31.12.2012
- Amount Fixed for Reimbursement of CEA Rs.2250 per month
- Implementation of Governments decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission- Abolishing Desk Allowance
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Risk and Hardship Matrix