Clarification on grant of CCL and other related benefits for the third Child, in case of second surviving child : ESIC Orders
Government of India/Bharat Sarkar
Ministry of Labour & Employment/Shram Aur Rozgar Mantraylya
Social Security Division/Samajik Surakasha Prabhag
Shram Shakti Bhawan, New Delhi.
Dated the 30th July’ 2013
The Director General,
NEW DELHI 110002.
Subject: Clarification regarding grant of CCL and other related benefits – reg.
I am directed to refer to ESIC’s letter bearing No. A-40/11/5/2012-E.III dated 27.05.2013 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the matter has been examined in consultation with Department of Personnel and Training.
The DOPT has observed that the Second child has been given away in adoption and the female government servant is no longer having the custody or legal right of such child. In case, she has not availed CCL and other related benefits in respect of her second child, the said woman is entitled to CCL and other related benefits for the third Child (second surviving child in this case).
ESIC is, therefore, requested to take appropriate administrative decision in the matter.
Source : www.esic.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- New Public & Private Companies Registration for EPFO & ESIC now on MCA portal
- FAQ on Special Allowance for child care for women with disability
- Exemption of Tuition fee for third child –KVS Order date 9.12.2014
- Grant of maternity leave for female government servant – Clarification
- Grant of Child Adoption Leave of 180 days to female BSNL employees and extension of the facility of paternity Leave to adoptive fathers
- Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- in PB-l to all group “D” Employees : ESIC Order
- CHILD CARE LEAVE : DOPT and FINMIN ORDERS
- ESIC clarification on applicability of CCS (Pension) Rules i.r.o. pre 2004 employees who resigned technically to join ESIC
- FAQ – Special Allowance for child care for women with disability