Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Subject: Implementation of VI CPC recommendations – Clarification on Children Education Allowance.
Reference Air HQ letter No. Air HQ/23996/1/PP&R-I dated 28 February, 2012 seeking clarification whether children born after failure of sterilization operation resulting in multiple births will be entitled for Children Education Allowance.
2. The matter has been examined in the Ministry in consultation with DOP&T. It is stated that re-imbursement of Children Education Allowance/Hostel Subsidy in respect of child/children born at the time first birth resulting in twins or multiple births after failure of sterilization operation is permissible.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Children Education Allowance – Frequently asked questions – Railway Board Orders on 1.6.2015
- Clarification in respect of grant of Children Education Allowance: 7th CPC
- MoD Clarification on Children Education Allowance/Hostel Subsidy for Armed Forces
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance / Hostel subsidy – Jammu and Kashmir Central Government Employees
- Annual ceiling for reimbursement of Children Education Allowance for CG Employees
- Opening of reimbursement of Children education allowance CEA claim for Central Government employees for the academic year 2020-2021
- FAQ on Special Allowance for child care for women with disability
- FAQ – Special Allowance for child care for women with disability
- Grant of Children Education Allowance to two children in case of first child being totally mentally disabled