Finance Ministry Orders 2013 : Clarification on grant of one increment in pre-revised pay structure – OM dated 19.03.2013.
Grant of one increment in pre-revised pay scale – OM dated 19.03.2013 – clarification
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 22nd May, 2013
Subject: Grant of one increment in pre-revised pay scale – OM dated 19.3.2012 – clarification regarding.
The undersigned is directed to invite a reference to this Ministry’s Office Memorandum of even no. dated 19.3.2012 which provides that those Central Government employees who were due to get their annual increment between February to June during 2006, may be granted one increment as on 1.1.2006 in the pre-revised pay scale as a one time measure and, thereafter, will get the next increment in the revised pay structure on 1.7.2006.
2. As per this Ministry’s OM No. F. No. 1/1/2008-IC dated 30th August, 2008. fitment tables have been prescribed in Annexure-1 thereto, specifying the stages of revised pay in the revised pay band with reference to each stage of pre-revised pay in various pre-revised pay scales. As per the fitment tables, the stage of revised pay in the pay band has been mentioned at the same stage in respect of two consecutive pre-revised stages of pay in cases of certain pre-revised scales.
3. This Ministry has been receiving references as to whether in cases where the fitment table provides for the same revised stage in case of two consecutive pre-revised stages in a particular pre-revised scale of pay, the
benefit of bunching is admissible after grant of one increment in the pre-revised pay scale by virtue of this Ministry’s OM dated 19.3.2012.
4. The matter has been considered and it is clarified that Fitment Table contained in the aforesaid OM dated 30.8.2008 is to he strictly followed for fixation of pay in the revised structure without any deviation.
5. In cases where the stages of fixation of pay in the revised pay band as per fitment table contained in the aforesaid OM dated 30.8.2008 provides for the same revised stage in the Pay Band with reference to two consecutive stages of pre-revised pay in the corresponding pre-revised scales, then in such cases due to application of this Ministry’s OM dated 19.3.2012, there will be no change in the revised pay as on 1.1.2006, if the revised stage with reference to the pre-revised pay after accounting for one increment in the pre-revised scale does not undergo any change as per the Fitment Table. It is also clarified that no further bunching will be allowed in such cases and no re-fixation of pay will be admissible in the revised pay as on 1.1.2006.
(Amar Nath Singh)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Source : www.finmin.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Railway Board clarification order on granting of one increment in pre-revised pay scale to Railway employees
- CGDA : Benefit of Bunching Increment to Master Craftsman
- 7th pay commission Bunching of Pay – Point of doubts and Clarification – Finmin Ordrs issued on 7.2.2019
- Adoption of revision of pay of employees stagnating at the maximum of the Pay Band/Scale in pre revised structure under 7th CPC pay structure
- Clarification regarding bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under RS(RP) Rules, 2016
- Stagnation increment(s) in the Pre-revised Pay Scales – Application of first proviso to Rule 10 of CCS(RP) Rules, 2008
- Recommendations of the 7th Central pay Commission — bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revised pay) Rules, 2016
- Clarification on Stagnation Increment in 7th CPC – Finmin on 7.10.2016
- Who are entitled to 7th Pay Commission additional Bunching increment ?