CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE, Hostel Subsidy Claims & Travelling Allowance Entitlement: PCDA’s instructions
“CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE:
As specified in the Govt. letter No. 1(23) / 2017 / D(Pay/ Services) dated 15/09/2017, reimbursement of CEA is to be claimed once in a year, after completion of the Financial Year based on certificate from the Head of the Institution, where the ward of the employee is studying.
Similar procedure is to be applied for Hostel Subsidy. The certification from the Head of Institute should also mention the amount of expenditure incurred by the Govt servant towards boarding and lodging.
These orders are applicable from 01/07/2017.
Claims on account of CEA & Hostel Subsidy w.e.f. 01/07/2017 may be forwarded after completion of the financial year.
Claims already submitted for the period 01/07/2017 onwards are being returned unsanctioned.
TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE ENTITLEMENTS:
GoI, MoD letter No. 12630/TA/DA/Mov C dated 15th September 2017 regarding provisions relating Travelling Allowance Entitlements, are effective from 01/07/2017.
Service Personnel, who had undertaken tours and had been transferred between 01 / 07 / 2017 and the date of issue of these orders i.e. 15th Sep 2017 and whose TA/ DA claims have been settled with reference to their earlier entitlements as per 6th CPC, may submit supplementary claims based on their revised entitlement as per 7th CPC.”
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Children Education Allowance / Hostel subsidy – Jammu and Kashmir Central Government Employees
- Opening of reimbursement of Children education allowance CEA claim for Central Government employees for the academic year 2020-2021
- Children Education Allowance / Hostel Subsidy – Clarification issued by Railway Board
- 7th CPC CEA: Total Claim for Academic Year 2017-18
- Railways: Children Education Allowance for the year 2017-2018
- MoD Clarification on Children Education Allowance/Hostel Subsidy for Armed Forces
- Recommendations of the 7th Central pay Commission – Implementation of decision relating to the grant of Children Education Allowance
- Guidelines for Submission of Children Education Allowance Claim
- Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Implementation of decision relating to the grant of Children Education Allowance