Child Care Leave (CCL) Permitted leave headquarters , LTC , Foreign travel
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi 110 067
Dated: 3rd April, 2018
Subject: Child Care Leave (CCL) – Clarification Reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to DoP’Ts O.M. No. 21011/08/2013- Estt.(AL), dated 25.03.2013 and to say that references have been received with regard to leaving Head Quarters/Station while on CCL and availing LTC during CCL.
2. In this regard, it is has now been decided that:
(i) An employee on CCL may be permitted to leave headquarters with the prior approval of appropriate competent authority.
(ii) LTC may be availed while an employee is on CCL.
(iii) An employee on CCL may proceed on foreign travel provided clearances from appropriate competent authorities are taken in advance.
3 Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- CCL – Child Care Leave Clarification
- Proposals on Child Care Leave (CCL) and Maternity Leave
- Child Care Leave for Central Government male employees – Single male parent
- Child Care Leave : Grant of Child Care Leave without any reason – Demanded by NFIR
- Jammu and Kashmir government women employees can now get 2-years child care leave
- CHILD CARE LEAVE : DOPT and FINMIN ORDERS
- Child Care Leave – DoPT
- Child Care Leave to women employees of Public Sector undertakings – Dopt
- Alternative Arrangement in Place of Employees on Child Care Leave