Chhattisgarh government employees to furnish 5 year assets details for promotion
Raipur: Chhattisgarh government employees will now have to furnish their Annual Information Report (AIR) carrying five year’s description of their immovable assets for seeking departmental promotion.
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh
A decision in this regard was taken in a Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Raman Singh last evening at his official residence, an official spokesperson said here today.
As per directives issued by General Administration Department (GAD) in 2012, employees had to submit their annual report of immovable property during their departmental promotion but now the cabinet has decided that officials now have to furnish their five year’s description of immovable property to Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC), he said.
The cabinet also took the decision to relax the ceiling of 10 per cent on compassionate appointment in Grade-3 posts for a year, the spokesperson said.
The officials in the meeting informed that a similar decision to exempt ceiling of 10 per on compassionate appointment in Grade-3 posts was taken on June 16, 2013 whose limit expired on June 13, 2014, resulting in pending cases piling up pertaining to compassionate appointment.
Therefore, the same decision has been taken again, he added.
The Cabinet on the occasion also expressed pleasure over the state’s performance in implementing the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
Under the scheme, a special drive was conducted from September 25-October 2, during which about 54,109 beneficiaries were sanctioned loan to the tune of Rs 251 crore against the target of 54,000 beneficiaries, he said.
Around 38,000 beneficiaries have been disbursed loan of Rs 168 crore.
Measures taken for the relief of farmers in drought-hit areas of the state were also discussed in the meeting.
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification regarding the Income Declaration Scheme 2016
- Dopt clarification orders regarding declaration of Assets and Liabilities by public servants under section 44 of the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013
- Clarification regarding Compassionate Appointment – ORDNANCE FACTORY BOARD
- Clarification on Validity of Application for Compassionate Appointment by DoPT via CPWD
- Confederation writes to Cabinet Secretary regarding the declaration of Assets and Liabilities by Central Government Employees
- Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964 and the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 – Submission of Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by the Public Servant for each year – Regarding
- CCS (Conduct) Rules – Filing of annual Immovable Property Returns – Dopt Orders 2015
- Scheme for compassionate appointment – Relative merit points and revised procedure for selection
- Clarification regarding formats to be used for filing property returns by CG Employees