Ministry of Urban Development
Change of Floor for Disabled Persons by DDA
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has informed that change of floor to the persons with disability is allowed by it, subject to availability of flat and eligibility of the applicant.
DDA has informed that during last one year, out of 4 requests received from such allottees of DDA Housing Scheme-2010 for change of floor, one has already been allotted a flat on the Ground floor.
This information was given by the Minister of State for Urban Development Smt. Deepa Dasmunshi in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- SUBLETTING OF GOVERNMENT ACCOMMODATION
- 3% Reservation in Allotment of Land to Physically Handicapped
- Out of turn allotment of Ground Floor accommodation to applicants with disabilities
- Draw of lots (Manual) for allotment of specific flat/ floor in CGEWHO’s Greater Noida (Phase-I) Housing Scheme
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Revision of flat rates of Licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country
- Change in Central Government Investment Model for the Corporate Sector – PFRDA
- Revision of flat rates of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation throughout the country
- Revision of flat rates of Licence fee for Central Govt Residential Accommodation throughout the country
- Guidelines for allotment of alternate general pool residential accommodation in the Automated System