CGHS Orders – Regarding empanelment of Jain Neurological Centre, Jagriti Enclave, New Delhi under CGHS, Delhi
No: S.11011/03/2012-13/CGHS (HEC)
Government of India
Directorate General of Central Government Health Scheme
Maulana Azad Road, Nirman Bhawan,
New Delhi 110 108 dated the 26th July 2013
With reference to the above mentioned matter the undersigned is directed to draw attention to the Office Memorandum of even number dated 18.12.2012 vide which Jain Neurological Centre, Jagriti Enclave Delhi was removed from the list of empanelled hospitals under CGHS, Delhi till further orders. In response to the representations received an inspection of Jain Neurological Centre, Jagriti Enclave was carried out on 23.5.2013 by a team of CGHS officers to as certain whether the deficiendes pointed out in the earlier inspection were rectified or not.
2. Based on the findings of the inspection report, empanelment of above hospital has been restored w.e.f 1.8.2013 till 31.3.2014 or till next empanelnent whichever is earlier for all available facilities on the same terms and conditions on which this hospital was empanelled under CGHS prior to 18.12.2012.
[Dr. Sharda Verma]
Additional Director CGHS(HQ)
Source : www.msotransparent.nic.in/cghsnew/index.asp
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS Orders 2013 : Regarding empanelment of Kalra Hospital, Kirtinagar, New Delhi under CGHS, Delhi
- List of Private Hospitals Removed from Empanelled under CGHS
- Empanelled Private Hospitals under CGHS in Delhi
- Removal of Orthonova Hospital, Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi from the list of Hospitals/Diagnostic Centres empanelled under CGHS – reg.
- CGHS ORDERS 2013 : Fresh empanelment of Private Hospitals for EYE and DENTAL under CGHS Jaipur
- Suspension of empanelment of ‘Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram. Mayur Vihar, New Delhi. from the list of AYUSH Hospitals/Centres empanelled under CGHS – reg.
- Extension of validity of empanelment of private hospitals empanelled under CGHS
- Further extension of date of empanelment under CGHS for already empanelled HCOs
- Extension of validity of empanelment of All Health Care Organizations empanelled under CGHS cities outside Delhi/NCR